Personalized Attention to Every Detail
- All orders, whether by phone, fax, or EDI are acted upon immediately. Each customer has an assigned account number, and each customer program is customized and personalized for maximum cost-effective results.
- Centralized dispatch maintains complete control over every shipment. We can locate any load at any time and provide the most efficient service on a daily basis.
Facilities and Capabilities for Delivery Where You Want It. When You Want It. And How You Want It!
- Clean, modern fleet of food grade, 53-foot high cube trailers for transporting a wide variety of dry loads between the Mid-Atlantic and Rocky Mountains.
- Immediate response to customer needs with trailer pools maintained in strategic locations.
- Centralized dispatch system proven ideal for scheduling, equipment tracking and prompt replies to customer questions.
- Innovative customized software that allows us to build an exact routing data base for precise, consistent billing.
- A HAZMAT certified carrier
Terminal Transport will strive to provide quality logistics services to our customers.
We will accomplish this through hiring people that have a passion for their jobs, a passion for serving our customers and through the understanding that safety must be paramount in what we do. We will focus on technology to assist us in attaining our goals without having it replace the personal contact that is required in a service industry. We will always be available to assist our customers, both internal & external. We are committed to improving the quality of our service, equipment & the personal lives of our drivers, contractors and employee’s.
We will grow by providing a reliable and valued supply chain logistical service to our customers.
We understand that the safety and security of our drivers, contractors, employees and the public at large is paramount. Through “Safety First” and exceeding the minimal expectations set by the FMCSA and OSHA, we will provide an environment that positively measures our efficiencies. By maintaining this safe and competitive environment we will provide unlimited potential for growth, development and a betterment of life for our drivers, contractors and employee’s.
History – The Backbone of Our Economy.
There are about 50,000 “traditional” truck lines in the United States. Terminal Transport Inc. is not one of the them. Instead, since 1964 we have been defining and establishing our own unique concept of service to business and industry. To us, total transportation and distribution means much more than just the basic trucking process. Our involvement and commitment begins at the shipper’s plant and does not end until arrival of the load at the final destination.
Terminal Transport has been providing effective solutions for our customer for a long time. Our wide-ranging capabilities have never been more efficient than they are today.
With businesses and industries downsizing, it pays to have our equipment at your disposal. We will continue to expand to keep pace with your ever changing needs. We understand the information age and the importance of advanced systems for customizing programs, monitoring shipments, maintaining availability of equipment and meeting all responsibilities inherent to long-lasting customer relationships.
Terminal Transport Personnel
are actively involved and take personal interest in making sure that all of our services are completed to your satisfaction. Our staff has contributed immeasurably to our success and will work to succeed in achieving the same goal with each & every shipment.
We pledge to continue this policy and our process of setting ever-higher standards and redefining the concept of total service as a Truck Load Carrier and Logistics Company.